In a rapidly changing market, you need a communication solution that enables you to respond immediately to your customer requests and maximize productivity. With Motorola GM338 and GM398 conventional mobile, you can now enjoy instant and reliable communication to keep your mobile team working efficiently.
Whether you are a courier service personnel where information on direction is critical, or a foreman at a construction site needing emergency backup at an accident scene, or a transportation company that wants to improve its fleet management, both the GM338 & GM398 mobile radios are solutions that let you stay in touch and in control.
Advanced Signalling Capability
GM338 & GM398 support a comprehensive range of signalling schemes such as MDC1200, Private Line & Digital Private Line, Quick Call II and DTMF.
Excellent Audio Technology
Motorola’s special voice compression and low level expansion technology ensure crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing you to communicate even in a noisy working environment.
Programmable Channel Spacing (12.5/20/25 kHz)
Both radios allow programmable channel spacing of 12.5/20/25kHz, offering flexibility and easy migration of channel spacing and protecting your investment should your country’s regulatory channel spacing requirement change.
Large Control Buttons
The intuitive driven menu together with the large control buttons on the front panel of the radio provide users easy navigation of menu and exit functions.
Dual Priority Scan
Both GM338 & GM398 support up to 16 scan lists and the scan function can be assigned to any of the function buttons. The dual priority scan feature allows frequent scanning of priority channels.
Remote Mount Control Head
The remote mount control head can be mounted on the dash board without the radio chasis, ideal when space is a constraint.
Up to 16 pre-defined text messages can be assigned to enable users to send frequently used messages and statuses quickly, without the need to talk.
Covert Emergency Signalling
Allows users to discreetly send help signals to a pre-defined person or group of users, providing added peace of mind.
GM338 – Versatility on the Go
Perfect for growing organizations, the GM338’s rich feature set enable it to meet your rapidly changing business needs – keeping users communicating at higher levels of efficiency.
4 Customized Buttons
Easy to use, users have the flexibility to dedicate the most useful operations to these specific buttons for instant one- touch access.
Optional Voice Storage
Through an optional voice storage board, the GM338’s capabilities can be expanded to incorporate the recording & playback of messages, or personal memos for up to 120 seconds.
128 Channel Capacity
With a full 128-channel operating capacity, the GM338 conventional mobile allows users greater flexibility to program each channel individually for different power output, private line (PL)/Digital private line (DPL) for privacy call, as well as repeater/talkaround and busy channel lock out to enhance communication efficiency.
14 Characters 1-line Alphanumeric Display
The large alphanumeric display with icons such as signal strength indicator and caller identification makes it easy to read both text and icon displays.
I) MDC1200 Signalling Protocol
- PTT ID Enables the transmission of caller ID and allows users to identify incoming callers.
- Selective Radio Inhibit Should the radios be stolen or go missing, the selective radio inhibit feature enables remote deactivation of the radios, providing greater security.
- Call Alert The radio emits an alert tone to notify individual users that someone is trying to reach them.
- Voice Selective Call The radio receives and sends dedicated individual voice messages for privacy or group voice messages for improved productivity.
- Radio Check This feature monitors if the radio is working or operating within range.
- Emergency Signalling Sends help signals for added security.
II) Quick Call II Signalling Protocol
- Call Alert Voiceless paging with continuous alert tones that alerts users on incoming calls.
- Selective Call Paging alerts followed by a voice message.
HMN3596 Compact Palm Microphone
- AARMN4026 Keypad Microphone
- PMMN4007 Compact Microphone
- AARMN4038 Heavy Duty Microphone
Remote Mount Kit
- Remote Mount Kit
- RLN4857 Push Button with Remote PTT
- RLN4856 Foot Switch with Remote PTT
- AARMN4027 Visor Microphone